I Think I Want To Write Again






It has been awhile since I post anything here. Like seriously, who still use blog to write anymore? But today somehow, I was triggered to open my blog. To see what's going on in here. And I have decided that from now on, I will start to write again, here in my blog. Couple of years since I left this blog, I used Instagram as a medium for me to tell people all my stories. And it has been splendid so far because many people read all the stories. But then I realise something, Why am I doing this to myself? Why am I telling all the stories openly to people that actually don't care?

Well, of course telling all these stories in a blog still makes me tell everybody about it. But who still open my blog XD.

And why am I doing this again? Because I met someone new. Someone I want to start my future with. Someone I want to marry. And this is the new series I want to name How I Met My Wife. XD

Sincerely,
RN

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning