A New Beginning


It has been awhile since I post something here in my blog. It might be because I was to busy to post anything that need more effort on typing. So that's why I moved to instagram, which I tried to express myself with simple words that came across my mind. Or maybe because most people doesn't use blog anymore as it's played out and not a trend anymore. But came today, I realise something. I need to write. I need to tell people about my life. Yes, I know. Nobody wants to know about my life. I mean, come on, who am I? People don't even know me. But thats me. I like to tell people about my life. The real story of whats happening with my life. So starting from today onwards, I will try my best to write a post everyday. A post a day. That doesn't seem hard does it? It's hard. Really hard. Well, currently I'm studying in college so basically the only free time I have in during lecture breaks and at night. With all the assignment given to me, that's is going to be hard. But still, I want to try. Because my blog is the only place that I can tell everything about my life. I'm not into diaries because it's for girls. So yeah. I'm not going to use that. And plus, my life is an open book. People know everything about me. So yeah, I hope this is the start of hundreds other post. So see yeah!

Oh, before I forgot, about the posts from before, I deleted all of them as I'm trying to start a whole new blog here. So, sorry about that. 

RN


Popular posts from this blog

I Think I Want To Write Again